Ways to get a document

Hi, 

When I select an old snapshot and browse to my file, I get three options for getting the file:

- Share link

- Download a local copy

- Restore it in its original location (in Sharepoint)

However, when I browse to a file, and then select "Versions" from the "..." menu, I only get the "Download a local copy" option in the list that appears.

Why is that so? I would expect to have all three options here as well.

Regards

Leif

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute, Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do Keep sharing! Regards AirportTaxis.comAirport-Taxis.be Bestprice.beCarito.com

Hi Leif,

Selecting Versions from the More options menu (....) allows you to download another version of a file or folder to your browser`s default download location. However, if you want to have all three mentioned options available for a different file or folder version, please navigate to the file or folder you need to share, download or restore, go to History Snapshots by clicking the monitor icon and select the point in time you are interested in. 

Kind regards,

Ilona

Keepit Support

Hi Ilona,

Yes I was aware of that. My question was about WHY it was made this way. It is quite annying and more trouble than it should be.

Regards

Leif

Hi Leif, 

This is the way the system works. We thank you for your feedback and will take it into consideration in our next product version plannings. 

Kind regards,

Ilona

Taxi to Gatwick Airport or taxi from Gatwick Airport. AtoB Airport Taxi will pick you up at the Gatwick Airport and transfer comfortably anywhere in the UK

https://atobtransfer.com/london-uk/taxi-london-gatwick-airport/

Login or Signup to post a comment