Extend the notifications to all users

I understand that email notifications are only send to the main account and not to any other user account. Since we are MSP and have to monitor Keepit for all our customers we need a way that we can send a notification other then via the main account.

6 people like this idea

I like that idea too. For us, it would be a security improvement if a user is informed by mail if a file owned by the user was restored/downloaded.

This would help in case of misuse but also improves the restore workflow because the user is informed immediately about the actions taken.

1 person likes this

I also think this is a very good idea. 

¿are you planning to implement it?

thanks in advance,

carlos

1 person likes this

Hi Keepers, 

is this in the backlog?

Best regards 

Jan

Dear Sir/Madam

If we could configure more than one email account to receive email notifications, it will be very helpul for us.

The first post is more than 2 years old.

Are you intended to do it?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely yours

2 people like this

Hi all

Same question as above. Is it still not possible to send multiple notification to different emails? 

When should this come?

Thanks

1 person likes this

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that this functionality has been implemented and you are able to turn notifications on/off for any user created under your Keepit account.

For now you can turn all of available notifications on or off, but we are also working on improving this functionality.

If you would have any further ideas regarding this, let us know!

I wish you all a great time and stay healthy!

Wojciech Nowak.

What we need as a MSP is that we can add a contact e-mail that gets the e-mails not a user.

There is under Account settings and Contacts where you can add Account contacts, but even if we add a mail under Emergency that e-mail is not receving the errors.

That would be a easy fix that the mail gets the error, then we dont need to add a unik user under each customer and make aliases on our own account.

What we have done is make an e-mail on our own office 365 tennant with a lot of aliases, an the made a user on each account for an alias, to get the mails.

keepit.png
(201 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment