If you are having trouble re-authenticating your Dynamics connector, it most likely because you are using an older version of the Keepit application in Dynamics.
To successfully re-authenticate, you must first delete the old app from Microsoft, and then you will be able to grant permission for the new one.
To delete the old app, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
2. Under Admin centers, select Azure Active Directory.
3. Select Enterprise applications and then click on the Keepit Dynamics CRM app.
4. In the Delete Application section, click the View properties link.
5. Select Delete.
6. Back in Keepit, on the connector, click the "Credentials no longer valid, please update" status.
7. Select Accept to grant updated permissions for the app.
Note: The "Credentials no longer valid, please update" status will disappear only after the next backup will start.